Snooze Alone No More.
SnoozeFail is social snooze button and alarm clock. It notifies your Twitter followers or Facebook friends every time you snooze. YOUR LIFE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE.
RETRO IS THE NEW METRO
What s better than snoozing socially? How about also snoozing to Faux Wood, Faux Plastic, Faux Flip Clock and a FAUX VINTAGE RETRO DESIGN.
TWITTER AND FACEBOOK
You can post to Twitter or to Facebook. Or you can post to both. Or none at all. The sky s the limit and you re in COMPLETE CONTROL OF YOUR DESTINY.
LIFE AFTER SNOOZEFAIL
When you finally wake up, you can tell everyone you re done snoozing today. This is optional,
because we know YOU'RE A REBEL AND YOU'RE DIFFERENT.
Snoozefail turns your iPhone and iPod touch into a beautiful vintage clock with powerful snooze features, multiple alarms, complete with 3D flip animation and broken radio!
OTHER FEATURES (even though we've already added too many!)
- GORGEOUS VINTAGE alarm clock design from the 70's, complete with broken radio and battery cover on the back (The radio was working with over 3,000 features, and we broke it just to make it retro. You're welcome!)
- MULTIPLE ALARMS for your unique and one-of-a-kind sleeping schedule
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SNOOZE EXPERIENCE of 1, 5, 7, 10, 15, or 30 minutes
- CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY out of the 24 standard alarm sounds
- AWESOME OUT OF THE WORLD flip clock 3D animation when time changes
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
SnoozeFail - Social Snooze Button and Alarm Clock is a free trial software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-12-18. The program can be installed on iOS.
SnoozeFail - Social Snooze Button and Alarm Clock (version 1.01) has a file size of 7.65 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.